Jen and Adam's Wedding Blog

Watch as two people with conflicting styles, zero budget and minimal organization skills attempt to plan a wedding! (All You Need is Love)

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'm committed

I went to the dress store by my house again and picked out a dress. Jenna the dress lady is nice, you can tell that she cares more about my happiness than making an extra buck. She's including everything; alterations, veil, headpiece, taxes. That means this brand new dress works out to be about the same as, or even cheaper than, that off the rack one I saw at Rainbow.

Sweetheart neckline, A-line cut, lace up the back; this dress has it all. Just wait, I am going to be the sexiest bride EVER.

Special thanks to Mom, who is financing the larger portion of the price.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Becca said…

    YEAH JEN! Finding your dress is so exciting, I can't wait to see it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home