Jen and Adam's Wedding Blog

Watch as two people with conflicting styles, zero budget and minimal organization skills attempt to plan a wedding! (All You Need is Love)

Sunday, December 05, 2004

I almost bought a dress yesterday

It was beautiful. Sweetheart neckline, gorgeous beadwork, lace up the back, a-line cut (very flattering on my figure). It was marked down to $699 and the lady said she'd be willing to go as low as $600 if we paid in full right away. We would have taken it if she'd included the alterations and a veil but she wouldn't go for it. I'm not made of money, lady. Money doesn't grow on trees. Insert other cliché expression having to do with money. I really want to have a gorgeous dress for the occassion but I don't want to have to live in a cardboard box on the street because I don't have the cash for rent and food.

I'll let them sweat a little and go back later.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

     

Post a Comment

<< Home