Jen and Adam's Wedding Blog

Watch as two people with conflicting styles, zero budget and minimal organization skills attempt to plan a wedding! (All You Need is Love)

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Getting Married at the Royal Court!

We're going to get married at the Royal Court at Royal Botanical Gardens on September 3rd, 2005. We decided to move the date closer because October 22 might be too cold. The Royal Court feels like somebody's patio. It's outside enough to be nice and enclosed enough that rain shant be a problem. I searched the internet for well over my usual 3 seconds and found not one pic of the place but Adam and I are going there today and I'll try to remember to take one to post.

In less than a year I'll be Mrs. Jennifer Meghan McNicoll Filipowicz. (Or J Fi as my fans will call me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home