Jen and Adam's Wedding Blog

Watch as two people with conflicting styles, zero budget and minimal organization skills attempt to plan a wedding! (All You Need is Love)

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

To Church or Not to Church

I don't want a religious ceremony, I am firm on this. But as long as the word God doesn't appear in the sermon does it matter where the ceremony is? Here is a picture of the first church we looked at that advertises accomodating non-denominational and civic ceremonies.



Not a bad church. One might consider it a sweet little church. But it is a church and part of me feels like I'm selling my soul. Am I?

BTW: Doesn't Adam look cute in the picture?

Churches are Fine.. Common now. its just a pretty building..I think its the only way yo should consider it.

Dont Turn Atheism into a religion! :)

That doesn't make any sense sweetie. Star Trek is my religion!