Jen and Adam's Wedding Blog

Watch as two people with conflicting styles, zero budget and minimal organization skills attempt to plan a wedding! (All You Need is Love)

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Royal Court and Polish Hall


This is the Royal Court at the Royal Botanical Gardens where we will be having the ceremony. Imagine it with this green carpet going up the centre and an iron arbor (archway thingie) at the back. Also ignore the tables.


This is the Polish Hall where we will have the reception. The ceiling will be pretty much the same but the tables will be round instead of rectangle and everything will be decorated prettier.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Becca said…

    Thats Pretty Spiff! I think it will be beautiful! And Wow, Now you have a date and everything! You guys have alot of planning to do...Let me know when i can help out!

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi,
    Im actually planning of hosting a wedding in burlington, I was looking at having it at the polish hall, as Im polish and my family and friends are huge. I was wondering if you could maybe give me some information as to how many people you had for your wedding, maybe if you could also provide me with some pictures of your reception to see what the hall looks like , and how did you decorate. thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home